Tropical Water Gardens
Aquascape's RainXChange Rainwater Harvest System Combines the aesthetic beauty of a "Pondless" Waterfall or decorative water feature with the environmental benefits of a traditional Rainwater Harvesting System.
This innovative system collects the rainwater runoff from the roof and carries it into the "Pondless" Waterfall or decorative water feature, reducing the amount of water and pollutants entering the over-burdened storm system. The Rainwater Harvesting System provides a sustainable method for watering your garden or lawn, a clean water source for wildlife and the additional beauty and serenity of the sounds of water as it cascades down the waterfall into the stream.
WHY RAINWATER HARVEST?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it’s no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The worlds current challenge is to improve the planet’s water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
THE RAINXCHANGE SYSTEM IS REVOLUTIONARY!
The Aquascape RainXchange System is a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvest storage system.
· Clean, Filtered Water Storage - While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature the RainXchange System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria
· The RainXchange System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
· Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
DID YOU KNOW?
1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 sq. ft. Residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of water that can be reused.
HOW CAN YOU REUSE RAINWATER USING AQUASCAPE’S RAINXCHANGE?
Landscape irrigation for your lawn and flowerbeds
Washing your car, patio or deck
Topping off water features, swimming pools & hot tubs
Protect property from wildfires
Toilet and laundry water supply
· LARGE 75-gallon capacity!
· 5-year warranty
· Requires no electricity
· Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
· Lid can also be used as a planter
· Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
· Childproof lockable lid
· Brass spigot for garden hose connection
· Made in the U.S.A.
· It’s SIMPLE. The RainXchange™ Rain Barrel can be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage systems.
· It’s RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to keep gardens growing during watering restrictions and reduce the burden for municipal water.
· It’s BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants than municipally treated water.